Friday, August 20, 2010

Big Steps Shoes


If you have big feet, male or female, stop by Kalamazoo Michigan's "Big Steps Shoes" to have all your dreams come true. I got a pair of Steve Madden leather boots, rain boots, and adorable pink flats. Here, you can see how overjoyed I am:


They even have one of Shaq's shoes at the store. They start at size 10 for women and size 11 for men! (I'm a 12, and the store owner laughed and said that I have "small" feet. I wanted to slip him a twenty for that comment, but I refrained.)

go there! it will change your life. or at least make you feel normal.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so gald you found this! why in kalamazoo MI, i wonder??!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is where Big Steps Shoes is building
    The brand name for everyone with bigger and hard to find shoes that fit their feet with great Brand Names & high quality leathers.

    DownTown Kalamazoo is just the start of where Big Steps Shoes is Located. I'am sure In the future you will find other great locations to come.

    ReplyDelete